Thursday, January 05, 2006

our wheels in slush and orange crush in pocket and all this here county

So on Monday I met Melissa at the best evil empire store ever to knit and talk. And we had a marvelous time. And we might have done a little yarn crawling. And I finished Crazy Lady's socks!
and now the one sock reeks of coffee just when I got the smell out of the other one, but screw it, I sent them out anyway. So for a couple of closeups:
You can see on the second sock the color pooled but it spiraled, it didn't zigzag. Weird.

So, here is the cocksucking intarsia baby fish sweater
and no I don't know why the Thermacare was in there. Behold! The puckering of the fish!
Note that the red fair isle is not puckering.
Because I can do fair isle. Fair isle does not suck cocks.

So. What do I do with this rainbow assortment of yarn now?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Imbrium said...

Let's see...

*rereading the last couple of posts*

I believe the correct answer is "throw the cocksucking intarsia out."

I'm going to get this right, one of these times.

11:50 AM  
Blogger jenifleur said...

Make a cocksucking pride flag?

And I'll work on the mac thing. Why is it the mac users can never do anything fun and it's the pc's that have the shitty OS?

12:07 PM  
Blogger crazycatladymel said...

Whatever you do, don't start another (expletive deleted*) insartia project!

*I'm trying to swear a little less.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

I kinda like the fish pattern--it appears that they spit, and don't swallow...

4:35 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Intarsia sucks cock by choice. [/Nuttall] Don't choose intarsia.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home