Thursday, August 24, 2006

i wish i could have what i had before like a star wars poster on my bedroom door

Is it easier to do this in fair isle or the cocksucking instarsia?

Speaking of the cocksucking instarsia, I am hoping that, since I moved last night, I'll be able to find the Wobbly Circles tote in the cocksucking intarsia I was working on. And finish it.

The move went well. Because I called psycho roommate on her phschoness and asked her what the fuck her problem was and she burst into tears. She was docile. I had shamed her. I am a total bitch. I felt good about it, actually.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

Congrats on moving.. maybe you'll have some peace and quite (and no insanity) for a change.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Imbrium said...

Fair Isle. No question.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Zardra said...

I've never done either, but I'm going to guess that fair isle is easier. None of that cocksucking joining of new colors sutff like in intarsia.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Jasmin said...

I also hate intarsia and go to great lengths to avoid it.

BUT.

Fair Isle with more than two colors at a time sucks out loud. I've done Intarsia and Fair Isle, and two colors at a time is manageable and fun, but throw in a third and there is suckage.

I'm thinking duplicate stitch might be the least painful, if you're only planning to use the charts once or twice.

Just my not-so humble opinion.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Where do I sign up for the cocksucking intarsia classes? Silly me, I used yarn!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Good for you with the psycho roommate confrontation!

Intarsia rots. Of course, I'm not found of fair isle, either.

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home