Wednesday, September 27, 2006

say i do and kiss me quick 'cuz baby's on its way

The knitting for the soon-to-be-non-parasite to which my friend is currently playing host body has stalled. Now that the TIE fighter challenge is done, I'm rather bored with the idea of knitting a black jumper. I'll pick it up, again.

Eventually.

I have been making progress on Orangina, but it's not like you haven't seen it before. I picked up the Sugarplum Sweater again but it looks like...Blue Sky Sportweight Alpaca knit in the round. Yay.

I knit a scarf for the Red Scarf Project in about an hour yesterday, with size 35 needles and one ball of Rowan Big Wool. After I got over the massive migraine that made me, yes me, the queen workaholic of them all, me, leave work after working for ONE HOUR yesterday.

And then that bitch Karida talked me into another CSI: The Cocksucking Intarsia project. So I immediately cast on. I know. I'm breaking my New Year's Resolution. Again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's really funny about this post is what a NON-bitch Karida is....

9:20 AM  
Blogger Karida said...

you know you love me!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Imbrium said...

What is it with you and the cocksucking intarsia? It's like a sickness, I swear....

10:57 AM  
Blogger jenifleur said...

Rebecca, are you listening to Im? THIS IS A COCKSUCKING INTARSIA INTERVENTION, REBECCA. Step away from the colored yarn.

Your friends care about you and don't want to see you end up in rehab with nothing to knit but solid colors and self striping yarns. If you are going to color knit, shouldn't you be doing some fair isle? After all, intarsia

SUCKS COCKS

I thought we were on track when you admitted it back in january. You took the first step, now be strong.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home