Friday, June 17, 2005

nothing to see, move along...

As I knew would happen, I am working too many hours and otherwise am feeling odd over the Dad-dying thing to blog much. And I have nothing to say.

I attended a going-away party last night for someone I've only known a short period of time, but I consider her to be a friend.

In the meantime, another person has escaped the evil clutches of Napoleon and is leaving. I hear he is in a panic. I am sure he somehow blames me for everything. Since he never backfilled my position, now nobody will know how to do what I did.

Sometimes, revenge is a dish best served late.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about blogging...just feel better. :-)

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just gotten my tapes out of storage! As an additional feature on this site, I will reprint for you, once per blog entry, things Itgirl has written on the backs of various tapes made or made fun of by her in my collection.

Today's selection was found on a probably covered, but probably uncovered and thrown away by Itgirl in 1989 tape called "Nature's Music - A Tropical Rain Forest", which I had because I was, and still am, obsessed with them, even though now I only listen to death metal.

Itgirl cleverly cut out a new piece of paper, re-entitled the tape BOLDED "Why the hell do I care???"

On the little back part where songs tend to be found is "tape cover courtesy of Itgirl" and the cover has been changed to reflect a very before her time preview into our very own present:

down with green!
down with trees!
down with bees!
down with fleas!
down with cheese!
down with breezy breezes!

FILM IS FUTURE (with a little drawn in film scroll piece)

Dr. Seuss is God (underlined)

This has been: tapes by Itgirl, part I

9:30 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

What ?? Who has these tapes ?? Who is exposing Itgirl's youthful follies ?? It ain't Trixie - you can believe that !

12:52 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Speaking on "nothing to see..move along", when will I see a certain hot pink, Lobster Pot cashmere scarf that cost over $100 ?

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home