Monday, October 03, 2005

evil incarnate

I have a theory.

My theory is that all famous Rebeccas, whether celebrities or characters in literature or film, are evil.

As yet, my theory has yet to be disproven.

Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm? Conniving little bitch. Becky Sharpe? Manipulative. Becky Thatcher? Slut. Becca on Life Goes On? Secretly plotting to kill Corky.

Today, my theory was strengthened when I read of the woman who is my new idol for evilness, Rebecca Loos.

I think that all that needs to be said here is: "The poor boar."

Oh, and the Donald in the comments, it's the second time he's posted. He really wants me to build circuits at home. If he only knew how I tripped over them with what The Man Who Lives in the House leaves laying about...

2 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

I always thought Becca on Life Goes On was to nice to be true. It was almost as though she were a character on some TV show....OUCH!...Damn circuit boards laying around the house....

9:50 AM  
Blogger Lissette said...

All I can say is eewwwwww!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home