Thursday, August 26, 2004

tea!

Thanks, everyone, for the comments about the new colors, and on old musicals! It's nice to know I'm not alone in my zaniness...

I have nothing to show on Zillah today. I am on the final two rows of the front Silk Garden portion, and then I switch back to the Cash Iroha for the neck. I figured taking pictures of this was boring and useless.

KnitSteph gave me an awesome RAOK (check out my sidebar Random Act of Kindness button for more info) of a gift certificate for Adagio Teas! I am so into tea, and there's an entire section on rooibos there. I used my gift to get a blend of rooibos I had never tried before. I can't wait!

Check out the country girl's progress on her first sock--she's almost at the point of turning her first heel! Go country girl!

One last note: my awesome librarian link du jour. Don't you hate when you go to a site like Google News and there's a news story you really want to read but it's subscription only and you don't want to give your personal information out to login to East Podunk Newspaper just to read the story? Go to http://bugmenot.com and get an already set up login to the site! It works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home