Friday, July 22, 2005

Chubby Foreskin


ItGirl has, yet again, abdicated her blogging responsiblities, all because of that shit called "life" and "work".

Fortunately I don't have a lot of either and can pick up the slack for a bit.

So let's see, what's been going on? Well, she had a birthday on the 18th, which should be noted, and she hasn't broken much of anything lately. That's to be celebrated also. She is still 12 years younger than I am, so I don't expect any mad mid-life crises to start for a couple of years. My first mid-life crisis was at 34, I think. I realized I was getting old and boring, so went and got my navel pierced, spent $300 on two sets of underwear and then asked for a divorce. For this new one, I have been experimenting with Brazilian Waxing (ow ow ow but nice results) and am flirting with the idea of a tattoo. I'm also going to have breast reduction surgery.

I'm almost afraid of what will happen at 50.

Oh, the title of the post? Well, I suppose I should explain that. My husband just came home from working a graveyard shift and someone had changed the sign outside the A&W to read "Chubby Foreskin, $4.99" or something. He felt it was worthy of note, but was too tired to go back and take a picture.

Dude, I wouldn't give you a quarter for it, but I'm pleased to know that they are diversifying their menu.

Next is what, deep fried nipples?

3 Comments:

Blogger Micky said...

Well I hope she gets everything back to "normal" soon. I miss reading her.
As for you, I hope everything you have to do goes well.
That would have been such a good picture!
:)

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't post tape mixes for ersatz bloggers.

Also, my cat is dying. When he came home from the vet, she said he seemed calm and happy and was in no pain, just couldn't walk for some unknown reason, but the cat that came out of the carrier was morose, sullen, unmoving, unresponsive, uneating, and whines. Seems like a cat in pain to me, and I'll probably have to put him down tomorrow. Itgirl was there when he was 4 weeks old and fell off the table and we named him Newton.

11:23 PM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

fricasseed clitorises (what is the plural for that, anyway?)? itgirl seems to always be so busy. i wanna know how the weave went!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home