Thursday, July 20, 2006

i'm sassy when i'm drunk

Today's song lyrics provided by Ellie. Jess suggested something different but I was too drunk to like, remember. Without a computer at my apartment, I couldn't blog drunk, which was really too bad, because I compiled a slew o' drunken haikus in the Americanized 5-7-5 format to describe last night. I think I can only remember a few.

Drink margaritas
Drink many margaritas
Tequila is good.

Jess is making me
Eat all of my steak and beans
I'm too drunk to eat.

Soft pima silk yarn
In limey, limey, lime green
My friends are awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rabbitch said...

You're always sassy, baby.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Colette said...

Happy Birthday to you
Margaritas help to ease
passage of one more year

Never could write a good haiku.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home