Tuesday, June 20, 2006

people say beware but i don't care the words are just rules and regulations to me

You know that instant you take off your bra and you just itch and scratch and scratch and itch? I just itched myself to bleeding. Eww. And how do I wear a bra tomorrow?

I was all about the awesome angst last weekend and watched the fantastic made for TV movie Dying to Dance and I started collecting teen sites and I found this one for 14 and 15 year olds called Mouthing Off on Oral Sex. I'm not sure how I feel about this site. I think I approve.

I cut some awesome t-shirts tonight and have no pictures to show for it but somebody else will someday. It's rather liberating to cut t-shirts. And strip in front of Libby's husband.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl:) said...

oh my goodness....believe me I am no prude, but I don't think I'd want my teenager reading this....

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home