Monday, June 12, 2006

sittin' and starin' out of the hotel window got a tip they're gonna kick in the door again i'd like to get some sleep before i travel

I'd like to say, this being my first time in Montgomery and my second third time in Alabama in my life (once for a quartet weekend in Tuscaloosa, and once to drive through to Panama City Beach, although I guess that technically counts as twice since I had to drive back through Alabama from Florida to Georgia), that I believe Montgomery is the truck stop of the armpit of Alabama. Also, the plane here, for I had to take a plane which took longer than driving would have and the flight was shorter in the air than it was on the runway, let's just say there were loose screws rolling around the floor, no joke, there seriously were.

And my crochet hook broke and the yarn store here was closed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

nice earworm :-) That was just for me wasn't it...

10:50 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Sending you a hug and hoping the Walgreens has enough deoderant for you to spray the armpit during your stay.

:o)

Ann

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home