Wednesday, May 10, 2006

i won't close my eyes i can't close my eyes i never close my eyes see they're always there with that funny hair

Great, now I have the image of clowns eating me burned in my retinas.

Let's see, Monday...worked 14 hours. Ate. Drank. Staggered home at about 1 AM (Tuesday morning).

Tuesday morning...woke up at 5:30 AM. Went to work. Sat in a conference all day. Learned nothing. Ate bad conference food. Went to dinner. Drank wine. Stumbled home. Went to sleep at 8 PM. Woke up at 10 PM. Must wake up at 5 AM to go to work tomorrow (today, I mean, Wednesday). Can't sleep. Gonna be dead for the conference tomorrow.

I have to miss Alissa's going away on Thursday because of work.

I hope to come up for air again, sometime.

Oh and Amie's count reached 1,763 socks, which means that Kelly wins a prize from me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home