Thursday, May 04, 2006

when the world is running down you make the best of what's still around

So yo check it out, now Alissa has a blog.

I took part 1 & 2 of my exam(s) and I was gonna fail but I cramned beforehand and I might have passed by the skin of my teeth but I sure could have used Rabbitch taking part 1 in my stead because who the fuck knows or cares about organizational behaior and management theory and how does it evern relate to records management? (Answer: It doesn't. At all.)

And I might have crammed enough for part 2 and I took the bus to Stitch DC and hung with Jess to decompress and we went to pharmacy and umm. Gonna cram for a little bit now. Thanks for the good vibes. It'll be over tomorrow at 2:45 PM.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rabbitch said...

I ~loved~ OB. Best class I've taken in years. Yes. Me. Business Admin classes -- who'd-a thunk?

No, I'm not taking any more. I'm an artiste now. I'll mail you the knowledge I gleaned from my courses, ok?

2:51 AM  
Blogger Micky said...

I took some business classes too. One final I had was stupid. We went through the entire book. Took tests for every chapter, plus all the little exercises and crap. When we got the test, what was it? A page with nothing but sentences on it. That we had to mark the grammar corrections. WTF!? Yeah, I got a lot out of that one.
:)

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home