Saturday, April 29, 2006

wound up can't sleep can't do anything right little honey

Here's a list of things that I hate at this moment in time.

1. Despite my being in DC, I am not totally wasted. I am kinda drunkish, but not enough to get rid of the migraine I have.
2. Said migraine is preventing me from studying. I wouldn't study anyway, but I'd at least like to be capable of not studying. It should be my choice to not study.
3. I was reading the Happy Hooker book, and the same label was Joseph's Cotton brand, color Film Noir, and I realized that I am one of the very few people reading that book who would get that. And then it made me remember that Joseph Cotton died last year or the year before, and that made me sad.
4. I am too drunk to thoroughly read the Happy Hooker book.
5. I bought yarn to make the Prepster jacket from the Happy Hooker, in orange because it;s fabulous, and I realized that orange's last day in Project Spectrum is tomorrow, and I have tons of orange yet to do. That sucks ass.
6. I am too drunk to begin the Prepster jacket.
7. I have to work tomorrow, on Sunday. I'd like to pretend that I'd stiudy, but I wouldn't. But it should be my choice not to study.
8. I can't find my Wobbly Circles tote in progress, with the cocksucking intarsia, and it's largely orange, and would have been perfect with Project Spectrum.
9. The landlord/apartment manager has turned off the heat and it's cold outside.
10. My drunkenness is fading and my headache is returning.
11. I forgot my blinds were opena dn once again pranced about naked in front of everyone walking down Columbia. A lot of people on a Saturday night.
12. I bathed and my hair is wet and cold (see #9).
13. I'm hungry.
14. I'm too lazy to put on clothes to go get empanadas.
15. I can see the empanada place from here.
16. I want the empanada place to deliver so I don't have to move.
17. Even if they delivered, I would want them to come into my apartment and bring them to me in bed.
18. My shoes turned the soles of my feet black and even bathing didn't take off the black. I look like the figures in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney World.
19. I fucking hate the tiki bird. I don't give a shit if it's air conditioned.
20. The Happy Hooker book is stuck to me leg.
21. I forgot the rest of my list.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Is it ok that I am laughing hysterically at your pain?

I liked the list..I think we all need to vent like that now and then. Hell if I posted what I was really thinking sometimes the guys from the funny farm would be on my doorstep...wait, I think I live at the funny farm!

Hope today goes better.

Ann

8:59 AM  
Blogger Mouse said...

I haven't actually "read" my copy of Happy Hooker yet, just looked through it a few times. I didn't notice the Joseph's Cotton/Joseph Cotten - film noir reference.. but that was pretty interesting that its in there.
Hope today is a bit better than last night...

10:59 AM  
Blogger Karida said...

oooh...i want to make the prepster jacket. what yarn did you buy for it?

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm...empanadas in bed. They should totally deliver to your bedside.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Micky said...

I just recently got the book. I have looked through all of it, just haven't had time to read it. Haven't had it stick to my leg yet though.
If I lived close to you, I would so deliver you some.
:)

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home