Saturday, April 22, 2006

but time makes you bolder children get older i'm getting older too

I'm still kinda freaking out about my job and the upcoming exam that I still haven't even begun to fucking study for that I'm leisurely taking my time with the studying for so sorry for my absence this week and here's what I finished last night
here's another view
and I call this one "View of Socks with Cat"
and I started on these, also toe up socks using the technique from the new Knitty that kicks fucking ass and everyone should use it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

Cool socks.. I'll have to go check out that toe up method because its just not sinking into my head with the other stuff I've read.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Very cool socks..you look rather impish-like in them. I love those ruffles..and I am off to check out the new Knitty..Thanks for the heads up!

Ann

10:04 PM  
Blogger Rabbitch said...

I like the socks but Knitty in general gives me the squicks. Top down all the way for me, baby. Unless the damned hippopotamus socks are toe up, 'cause I just signed up for a KAL for those.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Micky said...

Cool socks.
Hope your studying goes well.
And good luck with all that the new job brings your way.
:)

9:27 PM  
Blogger Alex Ludd said...

Hubba!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home