Wednesday, April 12, 2006

i went to the museum and stood on a chair some girl drew a crowd by what she didn't wear

Dear Midol:

Last night, after drinking beer and bourbon, I wasn't hurting, but for some reason, I took you anyway.

You're a feisty bitch.

You made me throw up from my pain all night long, while not doing anything to help that pain.

This morning, when I realized I shouldn't take you anymore, I wept, because I don't have my crazycatladymel heating packs in DC (and I don't have a microwave here, anyway), and the last time I used Thermacare, I got a burned stomach.

That was before I gave you one last try.

Thank you, Midol. I can go to work now, now that it's, uh, 12:15 PM.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

That makes my episode last week sound almost fun.

Do you want another pack to keep in DC?

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eek. I'm so grateful that my reproductive system isn't out to kill me.

'Course, I pay for it in headaches. *sigh*

1:25 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I am on the EDGE OF MY SEAT...waiting to see if you start talking to the pads next.

You are my hero!

Ann

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home