Friday, April 07, 2006

oh what on earth would make a man decide to do that kind of thing oh winding up 21,140 pounds of string

So yesterday ms. lalala called me and begged and pleaded to see my face just once before I leave for DC tomorrow morning, so she came over to the pigsty house and knit while I worked and then followed me to my crazy hair salon while I got my haircut and then we ate Mexican and had iced blackberry green tea goodness at the evil empire and she helped me handwind my STR sock club yarn and I came home and started the socks and woke up this morning to hear a loud knocking sound that turned out to be Beans, claws in the ball of yarn (that had been safely put away the night before), ripping the fuck out of it with his teeth and banging it down on the ground with his other paw. There are torn ends everywhere.

So now I have to frog everything I've done so far because otherwise I'll have knots/holes in the yarn and I'd rather start fresh, you know?

Bastard demon cat from Hades.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Isadora has taken to shredding Bradon's shoelaces. He's on his fourth pair.

'Course, he can't seem to be bothered to put his shoes in the closet, where they'd be safe, so I can't work up too much sympathy for him...but still....

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Begged & pleaded? Do I have to post the photo I took of you while getting your hair cut?

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, our cats would be in so much trouble.

Amanda
http://myonlysunshine.typepad.com

2:13 PM  
Blogger Norah said...

oh no!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Zardra said...

Your cat has one twisted sense of humor.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home