Friday, March 31, 2006

when i think back on all the crap i learned in high school it's a wonder i can think at all

Today is the last day of March for my red and pink Project Spectrum goodness. I've been working on the silk camisole but there's no way I'll finish it tonight. I do have my next project planned for the orange/yellow month of April; it could go either into March or April. But I really want to finish one project before I start it. Also, I am one month away from the certification exam I'm taking, and uh...studying. I know nothing. Why am I doing this again? (Don't answer that, Trixie.)

It's also the due date of a zillion things at work today and I've been working almost non-stop since Tuesday. Last night I worked until 1:30 AM and woke up and started working again at 6:30 AM this morning. No knitting has been done during this time.

So sad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck. You need a vacation.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Norah said...

Damn, girl, you are busy!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home