Saturday, March 18, 2006

grab your things i've come to take you home

I had a whole thing planned for yesterday that I really want to write about knitting as an allegory of life and I came up with it during a very serious convedarsation with The General and it acuallly applied, a non-knitter used my knitting metaphorts to understandtheconbversation. So I'll tell you all that sometime when i am not completely drunk on margaritas at 2 am ("we cant let you break your streak of drinking to exceess evety night you're in dc"). So I'll end with the fact that i leave tomorrow night after breakfast with tricxies and thAT you need to see this trailer right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

woohoo! drunk blogging!

i've been using the alpaca to pretty use. it's just enough with a little addition of some green wool to make booties & a hat for the midwife program at afghans for afghanistan. i'll post pics when i ahve them done.

and i knew you had breakfast with trixie, she said "assbeagles" on my blog, lol

9:53 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

a peter gabriel song quote! i love solsbury hill.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home