Tuesday, March 07, 2006

now i am a real sickie guess i'll have to break the news that i got no mind to lose

Well, that's one vote for the mitt pattern. And a slew of silents. But for you types who, like me, never comment even though you read a post, I'll post it as soon as I can get a decent picture of me wearing them, not on my camera phone. I'm going batshit insane (did I use the term correctly? Jodi, I think Hockey Mom has to judge our use of that term) until my new MackBook Pro arrives (estimated May fucking 3rd, when I'll be in DC, and really insane from work, so it looks like mid-May to me) because I can't upload to my iBook, it's so sick. Anyway, here are some random images I took while out and about yesterday:
I want one of these with FSM on it.
These were outside of Trixie's house. I got to wait for the rat man who never showed up. Then I met Melissa for breakfast at J. Christopher's. See, I can get out of the house every so often!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

If you decide to come to SNB on Wednesday I can take pictures of all of your stuff for you with my camera.. let me know. I would love the pattern for the mitts.. I've just been slow on commenting.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay pluckyfluff mitt pattern! (Sorry, I got distracted by the tampompon. Ew.)

6:22 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Lovely photo of my flowers and thanks for waiting on that rat bastard! I am at a loss as to what happened but will call tomorrow and promptly bitch them out.

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home