Monday, February 27, 2006

if you add two and seven the digits you get nine the digit sum that's true of any product of mine

And here she is:
and a closeup of the lace pattern and the ability to see my brand-spanking new snowglobe pajamas that were an early birthday present
and here's how much of the Cracksilk Haze I have left
and this is about all of the post I can make right now because my trusty little iBook is dead, dead, dead, okay, no, she's in a coma, we'll say, and she doesn't like to be awake for this long.

Except let me just say, regarding today's lyrics, that the iTunes Music Store has available all of the Schoolhouse Rocks in their video section. Go, you can see a 30-second preview of each one. You know you want to.

And while you're there, pick up "Boundin'" from Pixar. In the short films section. It's about a sheep who gets shorn and is sad because his fleece is all gone. When he was picked up in the truck and then tossed back, all naked and bare and pink, The Man Who Lives in the House looked at me, looked away and muttered, "Damn knitters" under his breath. And it's brilliant. But I'm prejudiced.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Damn, Janice is right! It must be a conspiracy to convert us all to the love of green. And hey, I bought The Incredibles DVD just so I could have Boundin'.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Hockey Mom said...

It's gorgeous. Because of you and the Mouse mistress, I have decided to pick up my Branching Out and git'er done.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Sweet! Schoolhouse Rocks!! It's the only reason I know the preamble to the Constitution. Amazing what a catchy tune will shove into your brain for all of eternity.

Yay to you for finishing the scarf. I <3 that color.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty! And your pajamas are cute, too. ;)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

The scarf is beautiful! Hugs & kisses from all of us.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

The scarf is gorgeous. I actually own the whole Schoolhouse Rocks DVD set.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Mouse said...

wow.. that really looks awesome! That almost makes me want some Cracksilk Haze to make another one... almost.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

FG :)

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home