Tuesday, February 14, 2006

does it mean i should run with the dog pack is that the way to be the one to survive

This is my dog Birdie.
At this moment, she is in the ring at Madison Square Garden for the Westminster Kennel Club dog show. I'll report on her progress, keep good thoughts in your head about her.

Edited to add:
She got Best of Opposite Sex! Yay! (For the non-dog showers out there, this means she was the best in the variety of the opposite sex of the dog who won the variety. So if the winner is a dog, the judge also has to choose the best bitch in the ring; if the winner is a bitch, the judge has to choose the best dog in the ring.)

8 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Congratulations!!

9:50 AM  
Blogger jenifleur said...

Never figured you for a beagle gal. I was thinking something either terrier or large sporting. Goes to show how well I know my imaginary friends.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Ass Beagle Rules!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is SO COOL...I have a beagle mix and am simply mad, mad, MAD for the cuteness that is BEAGLE. I think the hounds are on TV tonight...I will watch and look for her!

11:05 AM  
Blogger BerkeleyBecca said...

Yay for Birdie! I love watching the hounds get shown.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...what a sweetie! Congratulations!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Zardra said...

Yea for Birdie!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Go Birdie! Go Birdie! That's awesome and she is quite lovely.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home