Friday, February 10, 2006

every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints

Soooooo very tired. I want and need to finish the Eowyn arm warmery thingies but I haven't had time to knit. I've read some knitting magazaines at lunch (like IK Spring 2005, because it was in my desk drawer and I never read it). Ummm...yeah. I had a meeting that lasted hours upon hours upon hours today. I am seriously fried. Please hope that no snow comes through DC or Atlanta tonight and tomorrow so I can fly home. And sleep.

You know how sometimes you feel like the worst person in the world and you can't do anything right and you're a massive, I dunno, sinner isn't the word, but like, just bad person? Yeah, that's how I feel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

You know, if every cop were a criminal, the husband would be bringing home way more money than he does now :-P

There's talk of a few flakes early morning here. Our high is going to peak around 40 deg in the morning and then do it's best to get into the 20's as the day goes on. Stupid weather.

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home