Wednesday, February 22, 2006

set out running but i take my time a friend of the devil is a friend of mine

I spent last night working on Seven of Nine, my own boiled bucket of ass. I got four repeats done, for a total of 18. I wanted to get two more done, but I started fucking it all up again and being off on my row count and so I ripped back to my lifeline. Here's a picture, even though all y'all know what Branching Out looks like.
I think I'll be done at about 28 or 30 repeats, because I thought when I had 14 done it would be good enough for half of a scarf, and I think 18 is too long for half of a scarf. I dunno, though. Any thoughts?

3 Comments:

Blogger Cinthia Hamer said...

Are you in Atlanta this week? I'd love to see the Scarf From Hell in person tonight, if you are...

Still trying to find that Masala Chai. Will be trekking to the DeKalb Farmers Market on Saturday, so I'll let you know what I find.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Mouse said...

Make it as long as you want to! I think what you've got there looks like half a scarf to me.. I'm just impressed that you are still going on the thing. I'm about ready to admit defeat I think..

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty.

I tend to knit my scarves as long as I can stand. I'm tall, and I like a loooong scarf. That being said, I usually stop about the time where the thought of another row/repeat makes me want to put my needles in my eyes.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home