Wednesday, March 01, 2006

well i hear that train a comin' it's rollin' 'round the bend

Today's lyrics apropos of nothing.

I can't wear my uptown scarf anymore. The bulky alpaca has stretched and the thing is like, twelve feet long at this point. I think I should frog it and make something else (like another scarf, but not a garter stitch scarf with five stitches on size 35 needles). I have half a skank left, so that gives me 2.5 skanks of orange Blue Sky Alpaca bulky whatever it's called. Thoughts? I know Crazy Aunt Purl is making something similar, now, but I haven't decided whether I want to make that or not. I leave it up to you. What stitch pattern should I use for the scarf?

3 Comments:

Blogger Hockey Mom said...

What about "My so called scarf?" It's pretty cool. Can't remember where I got it from, but I have it in pdf form and can send it to you to look at.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A nice, simple 2x2 rib. Kind of boring to knit, but I bet it would look faboo.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Check out the new magknits and a scarf called twister... looks fun!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home