Sunday, March 12, 2006

to have ambitions was my ambition but i had nothing to show for my dreams

Soooo...I'm sure you've all been desperate and anxious and fascinated to see if I was actually going to do the cocksucking intarsia Wobbly Circles tote in the new Interweave Knits.

Yes. Yes, I am.

Abd to prove it, I went to my favorite enablers and personal yarn shoppers and with Jessica, picked out these fabulous, 1970s Burger King/current Waffle House colors
That's Nashua Julia in, left to right, French Pumpkin, Espresso, Harvest Spice, Golden Honey, and Ladies Mantle. This is going to be ktschy and wonderful and then Jess told me about how the Huddle House in South Carolina burned down and they made up the song "Burning Down the House, Huddle House." So this is my Burning Down the Huddle House tote. Here's my progress, and note the neat and utterly untangled yarn butterflies underneath.
No, intarsia doesn't suck cocks at all. Not at all. And anyone who believed that sentence, I have a nice big strap-on for you to suck on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Micky said...

Well and here I thought I could believe everything you say. Thanks for putting me straight on that one.
;)

8:53 PM  
Blogger Mouse said...

I am still waiting to get my copy of IK in the mail so that I can see this pattern. I've never done intarsia (cocksucking version or otherwise..) so I'm sort of curious about how bad I'd suck at it.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home