Wednesday, March 29, 2006

and all day long i was thinking i was thinking this that and the other

Don't you think it's the height of inconsideration to be having massive construction done on your home and not bother to tell your neighbors who might just work at home and so they have to deal with the sounds of jackhammering and chainsaws and what the fuck is that noise now on the street plus the motherfucking trucks are blocking my driveway and The Man Who Lives in the House can't leave to go to work let alone they're blocking the street during rush hour and people are leaving to go to work and my new fancy-schmancy Apple-Intel hybrid computer is coming this morning and they're preventing the UPS guy from being able to deliver it?

Yeah, me too.

Here's my shitbuttsnatchugly toe-up sock in progress
You can't see it but the short rows look like ass. And then, about five minutes after I took this picture, guess what Beans did with the fun pointy thing?
Yes, those were my Lantern Moon rosewood needles, whyever would he break a cheap as fuck DPN?

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

What a pain in the ass. I can't stand all that noise. Frank says I have sensory issues. Ugh. Like he doesn't have his own issues.

We have people working on the house behind us. Bang! Bang! with hammers and all that and a bulldozer or one of those big machines. Hello... do they not see that I have lunatic twins that need a nap everyday.

Hope your computer makes it there. OUr UPS guy would see the ruckus going on and skip my house.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPS is a bunch of asswipes. I hope you get your computer, but if I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Reminds me of the morning when we were having our yard landscaped, which included putting in a new walk and driveway - and they started the jackhammer at 7:30 A. M. Jerks. Good luck with UPS. They forgot where I lived for a while, so everything got sent back "no such address." Idiots.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Norah said...

That would really suck. I hope UPS gets their ass in gear and gets the computer to you.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home