Thursday, March 30, 2006

you shut your mouth how can you say i go about things the wrong way

I had an horrendous day at work and I don't want to talk about it except to say I am escaping by playing with my new computer and watching reruns of my new addiction TV show, "Charmed." Laugh all you want. I can't stop watching. It comes on right after Buffy in the morning. And why is Buffy on at the same time as Angel every morning?

And after having seen so many episodes I really want to buy The Smiths from the iTunes Music Store (because obviously I can't get "How Soon is Now?" out of my head - for those of you who don't know, it's the theme song to "Charmed") and they have no Smiths there, and Morrissey singing it live isn't the same. Is it because of the lawsuit that it's not there?

5 Comments:

Blogger Norah said...

I don't know why, but a few months ago when I wanted to get "Big Mouth Strikes Again" from iTunes, all they had was the live version of that too. Weird.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Mouse said...

My two favorite shows on tv were Buffy & Charmed.. but I've already admitted that I'm a dork. I also watched the last season of Angel because of Spike (James Marsters) being on the show.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm...Smiths. Maybe that's what I need today.

Congratulations on successfully acquiring the computer!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Itunes is missing a lot of the stuff I wanted. I loved Charmed and Buffy..Angel not so much although I watch Bones. Sorry about work. Call me!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Micky said...

Sorry about work. Hope all the assmunches who are making it so stop it!
~
Charmed is very addicting. I have watched it since it's been on. I will someday save up enough money to buy all the seasons of DVDs. And every time I hear the theme, I have to stop and just let it sink in. It's a very powerful song. You aren't the only one who thinks so.
:)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home