Saturday, April 15, 2006

some will win some will lose some were born to sing the blues

Someone's butcvhering Journey somewhere in the'hood.

and am so wasted.

so.

i have news.

but somehow i'm no ready to share it yet.

i'm scared and nervous and trepidatious and excited and i know this is what i want but still it's a big change.

and my cape so fucking rocks my world. and i figured hey, i'll go into the bar and see jess and she'd mock my cape and i'd say fuck ou, my cape is awesome and she looked at me and said, as i hoped but scarcely expected, "what is this fabulousness that you're wearing?" and this is why jess rocks. becaUSE SHE UNDERTSANDS THE CAPENES s that is the cape.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I love your drunk posts...I must try that sometime. That might require the 80 year old man leaving the house after dark, so that looks quite questionable.

Sounds like some major path changes headed your way....you will do great..I don't have any doubts, and neither should you!

Ann

9:17 AM  
Blogger bethanie said...

What kind of change? Yikes - you've got me reelin'

12:11 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Since I know you'll share the news when you're ready to, I'll ask about the other topic of this post ... is it THE cape? The beautiful orange cape I had the pleasure to be with you when you bought it cape? If so, then I too understand the capeness that is the cape and I shoulda bought one for myself and I will if they have them this year. Peace out!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Norah said...

Love those drunken posts! :-)

It sounds really exciting, whatever it is that is going on! I'm sure you'll do really well at it.

Is the cape pictured anywhere on your blog--it sounds wonderful.

5:30 AM  
Blogger Colette said...

What Beth said

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home