Monday, April 17, 2006

but when i'm lost and torn i'm a soldier of orange i know

No, the cape in question was not, in fact, this fabulous alpaca goodness purchased last year at Maryland Sheep and Wool Orgy:
Thanks, once again, for the fabulous picture, Colette. But this picture does go with the theme for Project Spectrum this month, so I'm reposting it. I'll show a picture of the cape in question (or something similar) in a couple of days. I trust nobody at this point.

Why, yes, I do own multiple capes, why do you ask?

To tide you over and allow me to lose subscribers because nobody wants to actually read about my knitting, here's a bad picture of the almost finished orange toe-up ruffled sock.
I'm on the second one now. I believe, as Jess does, that all of my socks need to be ruffled from now on.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

I'm pretty sure that ruffled socks would drive me crazy.. but I've never actually owned a pair. Can't wait to see the cape..I like capes. One of these days I'm going to make myself one with a hood.. but that sounds like a lot of knitting.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't had ruffled socks in years...I think it may be time again.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. How long were you at Stitch on Saturday? Also I can imagine you having a cape for each and every occasion that a cape is called for.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruffles are great! What pattern is that?

4:12 PM  
Blogger Micky said...

The ruffles look good on you!
:)

9:17 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Hey, how'd you do that ruffle stuff?

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home