Tuesday, May 02, 2006

so alone i keep the wolves at bay and there's only one thing i can say you didn't stand by me

so i think i am not drunka dn i got home and stripped mclothes from the entrance of my apt before i even remembered my roommate wasn't here this week and i had trounle taking them off, like my feet gpt all tangled in my pants. huh does that ,eazn im drunk? so i went to knit, purl, hurl night tonight at parmacy and it kicked ass. and i got gauge FINALLY for the prepster jackert with an i hook, it called for like an e-f hook. but now i'll never get that gauge again because i was drunk. ish. esdsque.

i'bve been working my ass off and not studying and umm. i so gonna fail this exam and i suck ass. and here are socks i finished last saturday when i wasnt working:
and here are some pics from the bar of karida and libby and alissa and ellie and jess
and then i guess i took these pics and i might be naked in one of them
ok so nite.

4 Comments:

Blogger Woman said...

Oh what a great night. It is interesting to see how much more fun people can be when intoxicated.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute socks! What's the yarn?

12:35 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Your hair really looks good! I think I would look good with short hair like that now that I see it on you! I'm way too chicken shit to cut it that short though.
You fail an exam? I would have never thought... I took mine last weekend - they sucked.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So no wonder you didn't answer my email with the correction to the needle size for the shawl we discussed!!! And that photo of Jess doesn't really do her justice.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home