Thursday, May 04, 2006

remember to kick it over no one will guide you through armagideon time

...And by the time you read this, it'll be too late for me to have, you know, studied. Being so incredibly stressed out at the end of the day that I was crying leads one's friends to suggest going for dinner and a few beers to help alleviate the stress. It worked, and I am mellow and tired and relaxed.

And at 1 PM today, my exam proctor told me she won't be coming into work tomorrow, and that I'd have to find someone else to proctor. So I think I had slightly more reason for stress than the average bear.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rabbitch said...

Urgh.

Good luck on the exam tomorrow. I got an A+ in Organizational Behaviour, if I could fly there and pretend to be you and take it for you I'd do so. But, you know, the timing. And the fact that I'll be asleep. And well the cash and all.

And the fact that we don't look alike.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Mouse said...

Good Luck! My son will be taking his "kindergarten entrance exams" (they really called them that on the phone..) at the same time you will be taking your test. Good vibes all around!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! You can do it!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Zardra said...

Sending good luck vibes your way. :)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Putting my head up to the monitor..sending you extra brain waves to help you tomorrow..

Please..use them only for good and not evil as I do.

GOOD LUCK!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home