Wednesday, August 16, 2006

i think you're crazy i think you're crazy i think you're crazy just like me

Yesterday morning my roommate announced that I needed to help clean the apartment. I haven't yet told her I'm moving. So she started babbling about having to vacuum (rooms I don't go into, because she's piled them high with books, magazines, broken mirrors and the like and furniture I can't sit on because my fat ass would break it if I tried to sit on it) and clean the oven (that I don't even know how to use because it's weird) and the bathroom (which I've cleaned before and then an hour later she's cleaned it again because apparently I don't meet her exacting standards of cleaning). I pretty much ignored her and walked out, because I was late for work and not in the mood.

Last night, when I got home, she had scrubbed all of the aforementioned rooms and taken everything out of them.

Including the toilet paper.

That she now apparently hoards in her room and brings with her to the bathroom and removes again when she goes back to her room.

The only reason I haven't told her I'm moving yet is that my room is pretty much a sty. But you know, I don't give a fuck. I'll e-mail her today.

When I get to work, so she can't hassle me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karida said...

she hasn't a square to spare...

11:53 AM  
Blogger meg said...

what a whack job.

watch out - i had a roommate that chased me around the backyard with a water bottle telling me she was going to rip my fucking heart out and that i was the spawn of satan. (that has yet to be determined)

i wasn't scared of the water bottle so much but after witnessing her knock on everyone's door on the block telling them they were evil and then throwing a 2x4 in one neighbors window, i knew something was "wrong".

1:25 PM  
Blogger Zardra said...

Sounds like you have a special case of crazy on your hands.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yikes...the toilet paper bandit. I am sorry to laugh at your pain, but thinking about your roommate in there cuddled up with the Charmin made me laugh outloud.

RUN LIKE HELL!!!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home