Thursday, August 10, 2006

do you like me vulnerable i'm armed and i'm equal

Well. So I went to the doctor today and I have three sprains in addition to my break so I have to give up seeing The Man Who Lives in the House this weekend and I had to spend an hour and a half on the phone with Delta to change my ticket and homey Indian guy was like "I must inform you that there will occur to be an additional collection" (imagine this coming from Apu) and I had to make him repeat it and I said, "Oh! You mean an additionaL FEE!" and the guy was all embarrassed like I had CAUGHT HIM being all Indian. Like I couldn't fucking tell already?

1 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Honey you are sooo fragile! Please be more careful. Hey did you get that other thing looked at yet? I think about you and want to know if all is well.

Love Apu!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home