Thursday, August 03, 2006

but we're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy

Drive-by update:

1. Ballet tee still looks like a bucket of boiled ass. Do I frog it? Accept it and wear only under suit jackets to work? Put it on a mannequin somewhere for permadisplay? Donate it to Goodwill? Give it to someone who wants it?

2. I stole the crazy roommate's fan from the living room last night, and took a cold bath before bed. The fan was excellent at moving around the hot air to make it feel like a vent of heat blowing on me.

3. The potential new roommates are being wishy-washy about my moving in.

4. My crazy roommate is a bit suicidal and now I really feel like I can't move out.

5. Everything else continues to go to hell.

6 Comments:

Blogger jenifleur said...

I know I sound harsh here, but you need to move out anyway. It's not your job and you're not equipped to deal with the crazy. Professional help is what she needs, not someone staying at the apartment out of guilt.

Go. You owe yourself some stability right now.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

I totally agree - of course this is all new to me - but I wouldn't stay anywhere with a flaky roommate!

Get a place with AC!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah...what they said. Move out...life is too darn short.

Ann

P.S. One never knows if the lightbulb rapist/axe murderer might strike again...

5:27 PM  
Blogger Rabbitch said...

Dude, save yourself first. I'm betting a) she won't kill herself and b) if she does it won't be your fault.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Karida said...

i insist that we rehab the ballet tee. do not donate to goodwill. we will fix it.

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get the hell out. I'm going through similar stuff right now, with different specifics. I need to convince myself that what I want is not selfish, and I'm not being a melodramatic attention whore by wanting something that everyone thinks I'm crazy for. I need to get over this mindset, and so do you. Fuck them. You're too young to settle, and too smart to suffer.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home