Wednesday, August 09, 2006

i don't ask for much these days and i don't bitch and whine if i don't get my way

Umm. Beer before I ate all day today. Guinness at that. I am replete. Making a simple dimple scarf. It's so beautiful and mindless. One skank of Manos, two of Cracksilk Haze in coordinating shades. Ribbed for her pleasure.

I made a big decision today and I can't go back on it. I hadn't really thought about it but it was what came out of my mouth when I was giving the decision, so I guess maybe it was the right thing to do. Some might disagree. I know many would disagree. But I had to do what was right for me, not for them. I can't go backwards and I can't go back to what I was. I'm not that person anymore.

My broken foot hurts. For the record, I have no fucking clue how I broke it.

I think I'm a narcissist. I want to stop that.

I like this list of the best government document titles ever. It makes me laugh.

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

That is an interesting list...

9:17 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Ok, I actually laughed out loud at some of these titles. One title had me wiping my eyes. WaWa just looked at me like I was crazy..all snorting laughing that I was...

What's with the mystery speak on the decision that you made?

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I found this post by searching the headline on google. I wonder if you know from whom this song is that sings this line?
Please respond on tuinte_steph@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot.. I've been searching for this song a long time!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I searched the headline as well, cody chestnutt, the seed

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!
can you tell me title of this song, please ;]

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Roots - The Seed 2.0

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home