Tuesday, August 28, 2007

i guess i fell in love too quick kinda got burned up by a red head chick

I have the best hairdresser ever. Even battling jet lag after doing hair for the Miss Teen USA Pageant, he found time to do my hair, badly in need of a cut and color since it was looking very Raggedy Ann.
I hate that my already freakishly huge eyes look even freakishlyer hugeier in photographs. What the cock? I'm the living embodiment of an anime character. I am Sailor Moon. Only the auburn haired one. Sailor Jupiter.

Or, really, Clara Bow. Go ahead, I've presearched Google for you. Take a look at the first picture. Yeah. Ironic, isn't it, since she was the It Girl?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

I love this image of Clara Bow -
http://www.moderntimes.com/palace/20_image/wings.jpg
There are also some great ones on IMDB if you do a search for her there as well... though some of them are from the "silent ladies & gents" gallery.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Zardra said...

Just be glad you don't have small eyes that are too close together like me. :/

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...wait. You have huge, beautiful eyes and you look like Clara Bow...and you're trying to convince me that this is a bad thing? Pft.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What imbrium said.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home