Wednesday, July 25, 2007

you wanna be crazy so you wanna go crazy let's go crazy

Umm. So. A few things. I've been remiss.

Yesterday was Trixie's birthday. So wish her a happy belated one, yo.

Last night, Jess, Ellie and Karida treated me to birthday dinner at The Regent which was awesome, even though Jess had to ride a half block out of her way to get there.

I move in a week and I am totally unprepared.

I move to Virginia and I don't know that I'm terribly happy about it.

But Jess says there's a Dogfish Head Alehouse opening up in Falls Church so that makes me happy.

I'm changing my marital status and my umm, some other things which I can't talk about yet but I think I'm possibly changing too many MAJOR things AT ONCE and maybe I am making a huge mistake. You know?

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice in GA said...

Do NOT stress yourself out, ok? Just tell yo7rself that there's no point in getting worked up over stuff. Things will straighten out.

So take deep breaths, but not so much that you pass out. :) You'll get through this.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

any kind of change is a challenge...

I know you can do it...and you have lots of people in your corner to help you when you need it.

<3

9:00 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

I know your secret but I have to say that it is a terrific change! Stop and relax. At least one of your changes doesn't involve heavy lifting. You will be just fine. A little tense. A little nervous. But you will be terrific. I promise. Besides moving to VA means that we get to decorate your own place and I am THRILLED about that!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Frank loves Dogfish Head Ale! Our little penninsula town keeps selling out with all of the tourists that are here. I actually have to go to town to get him beer these days. Ha!
Relax...you need a vacation after your move. HINT, HINT!! Come on, what's not to love about a vacation with your three little second cousins :)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home