Wednesday, July 04, 2007

all i needed was a friend to lend a guiding hand

I really need to thank some people. I've been remiss.

Zardra and Melissa for sending me care packages that picked me up when I needed them.

Dragon Knitter for offering to send me chocolate. I'm holding you in reserves.

Janice, both Jen and La, Ann, Rabbitch, Imbrium, and Trixie, for long IM sessions, e-mails, and phone calls, mostly of me whining, but first and foremost, for not judging me, even though I deserve to be judged.

Melissa, words can never express what you've done for me or how much you've helped me. I'll miss you when I stop coming to Atlanta.

And not jess and not your mother, thanks for helping me sort out my priorities and getting me to go to the doctor this week.

7 Comments:

Blogger Rabbitch said...

Y'all ever think that perhaps we did judge you ... and you passed? You're worth a lot more than you think, babycakes.

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mwaaaaaah!!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Janice in GA said...

Rabbitch said it better than I could, drat her. :)

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby, I'll listen to you whine any time. ;)

You are loved...don't you ever forget it.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

You DO NOT deserve to be judged. We love you.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Doing my best Dionne Warwick impression... "that's what friends are for"...

Feck..like you even know who that is?

:o)

Hugs to you my friend...

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any time, chica, any time!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home