Thursday, May 31, 2007

now all the boys are after me and that's the way it's gonna be

So, what have I been up to? Here are some random pics from Tuesday night's Knit Purl Hurl. My alcohol tolerance is shot, so towards the end, there, I might have been losing it some.

First, my ripple blanket in progress. Still life with Guinness.
Next we have Jess (who, insanely enough, even for her, was seaming a black lace sweater's set-in sleeves. In the bar. Yeah.), Ellie and Micah, trying to sneak in an ultra-sexy pose for the ladies as I took the picture.
And Alena, dragged to our insanity by Libby
and the only decent picture of me all night.
But the best part was the surprise waiting for Jess from her boyfriend.
An Iron Maiden lunchbox! With a Thermos!
Jess' lunches are gonna taste sooooo much better from now on.

5 Comments:

Blogger meg said...

ripple looks great. i am really considering taking that one on myself.

glad you got out and got your drink on. sounds like you're back on track!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

mothereffin FALAFEL PITAS.

delicious.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your ripple blanket. And it even coordinates well with Guiness.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

That lunchbox is righteous!! Ripple blanket looks fantastic.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Micky said...

Awesome lunchbox.
Although, mine would have to be Metallica.
:)

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home