Wednesday, June 20, 2007

and the message coming from my eyes says leave it alone

Umm. Don't know how else to put it but that my life has kind of imploded. Some of you know what's going on. I'd appreciate it if you didn't discuss it in the comments or anything.

It's kind of like when I found out my father was going to die and I had a few months to prepare and then he died and I still wasn't prepared for him to be gone.

So if I'm not around too much, I'm kind of hiding out, licking my wounds, feeling like a loser failure. I don't know when I've ever felt so low in my life. I'll be around sometimes. Just. I don't know how often.

7 Comments:

Blogger JohnK said...

What ever it is, people are thinking of you.
You are definitely not a loser/failure.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Janice in GA said...

Thinking good thoughts in your direction...

10:23 AM  
Blogger meg said...

no, no, no - not a loser or failure. sometimes are just shittier than others. i hope the others resurface soon!

12:39 PM  
Blogger meg said...

that should be some times.....

12:40 PM  
Blogger Zardra said...

Totally agree with Meg... sometimes there's just a period of time that's shitty. Hope things look up for you soon.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Big Alice said...

For whatever you're going through, I'm so sorry, and I wish I could do anything to help you get out of it. I hope this passes soon and you heal quickly.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, let's get to the important stuff....what color are your nails this week?

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home