Monday, June 11, 2007

let the sun never blind your eyes let me sleep so my teeth won't grind

Umm. I haven't slept yet. It's 9:30 AM. I'm tired.

Yesterday I went to Knitch and saw Melissa and Jen and Fatimah and Evil Science Chick and Claudia. AND others whom I kinda met. But I was also a total ditz whose life is sorta falling apart and I had to take a phone call which lasted for *choke* over an hour for which I wholly apologize.

And did I mention I got the blood of an anorexic? So afterwards Melissa took me to Belly for my daily food intake, which was a half sandwich and half of a red velvet cupcake. I lugged the other half sandwich back to DC and I'll eat it today. Maybe even right now.

And then I IMed Rabbitch until the wee hours of the morning.

Did I mention I've lost 20 pounds this month in my anorexic state?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, red velvet cupcake.
However, I don't think you want to use this as a weight loss solution. That's pretty scarily fast to be losing 20 pounds.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home