Wednesday, October 05, 2005

spamalot

Ok, I guess I expect the occasional spam comment every once in awhile. Behold our friend Donald:

Hi, My name is Donald you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a circuit board assembly work at home
site. It pretty much covers circuit board assembly work at home
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

But what's up with this comment?

Anonymous said...
Saudi blocks blogger.com
Posted: 5 October 2005 By: Jemima Kiss Email: jemima@journalism.co.uk Authorities in Saudi Arabia blocked access to blogger.com this week, according to press freedom group Reporters Sans Frontieres .
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

I mean, at least stick to a single topic!

I went to the podiatrist and he performed painful surgery and minor miracles and I am in more pain now but he fixed it, I think. I am to soak my toe in a solution of epson salt and vinegar until I turn into a pickle and report back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Would that be a dill pickle or a bread/butter pickle or what ? I think you are more like BB than dill. Or maybe garlic.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have come from afar to spam your blog with long winded comments about the nature of grease and its effects on kites but not about its afffect on ferrets of which the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS)is currently seeking comments from the public but it is not the same kind of comments that I am making in a long winded spam attempt from afar on your blog which is by far the most ferret-free of all blogs I have seen in the last few weeks which is saying quite a bit because my intensive study of grease and kites led me to many blogs which also mentioned small mammals like ferrets but these blogs did not mention the grease or the affect on kites so I am not sure why they showed up on the search results list. Maybe you should check out my site on grease and kites and ferrets and poor search results ?

2:46 PM  
Blogger Zardra said...

Good luck with your toe. Your epsom salt/vinegar solution sounds almost as much fun as the iodine/table salt one I had to use for my toe. At least the epsom salts shouldn't sting nearly as much. :)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Micky said...

Well now you can have a lovely picnic with pickeled toe.
Hope it gets better real soon.
:)

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home