Tuesday, November 29, 2005

i give up i give in you win this time

Eh. Nobody's trying. Click here to find out who I saw. You wouldn\'ve thought my last two Riddler references, plus the Frank Gorshin reference, might have done something for someone.

Maybe I'm just crabby because I'm sick, and I can't kick this bronchitis, despite my running through a course of antibiotics yet fucking again, this time Zithromax, along with nine, yes, nine, I counted them, nine boxes of Kleenex.

And now my voice is gone. Kaput. Kablooey. I sound pathetic.

And the boring sock I'm knitting is off on gauge and the heel is massively fucked up and holey. Why? I try to do a different heel for once in my life and it gets holey?

6 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Hope you get feeling better. At least you can type since you can't talk.

*hands a kleenex over*

5:43 PM  
Blogger Zardra said...

I haven't seen a commercial with that guy in it in quite some time. Was he wearing the outfit?

The best thing I've found for a lost voice is tea with scotch. I usually do something like Sleepy Time Tea with honey and a smokey flavored scotch. Very tasty.

Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

8:19 PM  
Blogger jodi said...

I have no idea who that guy is. Do you have to have a television set to get the reference?

10:03 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Aw man! Now that I look at the title two posts ago, you totally gave it away. Hindsight and all that.

I hope you feel better. I agree with Liz, try some whiskey or scotch in your tea.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Maybe a reference to the Beetle he drives with the question marks would have done it.

Is there a government subsidy for 'blog pages that have riddle contests? If so, you need to apply!

1:50 PM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

i had no clue who he was until i saw the pic. sorry. would you like me to send you some kleenex to go with your chocolate (not that you can probably taste it right now, poor thing). we're rooting for you to get better, honest we are.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home