Wednesday, November 23, 2005

got a surprise especially for you something that both of us have always wanted to do

...and I'm reaching. Please. Someone get the clues, at least, before I gag. You're all thinking too high. None of you have picked the correct person from yesterday's comments.

And Ricardo Montalban is still alive, but I don't know that he was at the Sarah Silverman movie in DC on Saturday night. He seems more Southern California to me, but you'd know more about that, jenifleur, I've never been there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I'll stretch a little, and say Hervé Villechaize.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

okay, so I realize now that must be wrong because someone else said it, so it has to be Verne J. Troyer, right?

3:55 PM  
Blogger jenifleur said...

Tattoo offed himself a few years ago.

I'm gonna off myself if someone doesn't guess the right name soon.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home