Tuesday, November 22, 2005

why does anyone do anything i don't know i was really drunk at the time

Come on people, your lack of guesses for the blog contest is turning me into Grumpy Dwarf
Then again, it could just be me sick and cold. I finished the Uptown Scarf, as you can see. I was going to use more than two things of Blue Sky Alpaca Bulky (I have four) but with two, wrapped around my neck twice, with no fringe, the thing goes below my knees on both sides. I think I'll suck it up and buy the worsted and add fringe. And make a second one as a gift for someone else.

If you're clever, you'll spot the clue to the D-level celebrity I saw in this post.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetie, it is downright painful to listen to your accounts of the many,many ways the "man of the house" disrespects you, treats you poorly, without kindness, love or compassion for anyone but himself. What is even more painful is to see you cling to him through this and thereby join him in his attempted destruction of your spirit. You so truly deserve better. Have I done this myself, you may ask? oh, yeah. that's why it's especially painful to read your accounts apart from empathy for you. I'm probably out of line by saying this and it's probably something you already know. but please, please take note and get away from this. it doesn't lead anywhere good. if that's the price of love, it's too high. with love and light,
caroline

12:13 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Um, er, Billy Joel? Uptown Girl?
Yeah, I've got nothing....

2:36 PM  
Blogger jenifleur said...

Someone from Red Dwarf? The fact that I have not a fucking clue is driving me bonkers.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Rabbitch said...

Herve Villechaise? Ross Perot?

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ghost of the cruzeiro?

(Money)

8:06 PM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

christie brinkley! either that, or peter o'toole, from my favorite year, lol (the drunk line, lol, he made a gorgeous drunk, even as skinny as he was. damn, peter o'toole had those EYES!) am i right, huh , huh, huh? (i'm suffering from lack of sleep because of thanksgiving planning for 16. i've never fixed dinner for this many, and i'm a professional cook! sigh)

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home