Sunday, November 20, 2005

saturday in the park you'd think it was the fourth of july

Yesterday, I sat and knit in the park by my building
and dragon knitter sent me chocolate
and I went to the movies with a friend and saw Sarah Silverman's "Jesus is Magic" which was okay and had some very funny parts in it and I knit a ton of the mitt during the movie and got this far
and you'll note the lack of yarn left in my Manos hank and yet the large amount of the mitt left and so then I spent some time creating this masterpiece
and now I am saying fuck it to those cocksucking mitts for right now and I am knitting the Uptown Scarf from Weekend Knitting, five stitches on size 35 needles, garter stitch all the way, it's the easiest project I have ever done in my life, only I'm making it more like thirteen feet long instead of eight feet long, and someday I may revisit the fucking Sex Mitts again but only after a suitable trial separation period.

1 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

only the best the best for my sweet babboo! (god help me, i'm channeling sally brown). hope you enjoyed it. did you share, or just scarf it all down yourself? (please, if you shared with TMWLITH, i don't want to know)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home