Wednesday, November 09, 2005

does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight

David Weinberger, in this month's KMWorld Magazine wrote an article about companies' Web sites and creating the informed consumer. In it, he states: "Juicy Fruit gum has a blog. At long last, those who need their daily dose of news ā€˜nā€™ views about indigestible food products have a place to go." I went searching for the Juicy Fruit blog, which Businessweek's Heather Green said was so bad, she could hardly tear herself away from it. It's being called the worst corporate blog ever.

And it's gone! Already! It was barely up for a week! I wanted to take part in the experience of The Worst Blog Ever!

I'm always the last to know.

So, I finished Inky last night
and The Man Who Lives in the House put it on and made faces while posing for me like this
and also this
Meanwhile, I decided to remove the red from my hair and go dark purply-black.
So what should I knit next? Ideas?

6 Comments:

Blogger jodi said...

Well, definitely finishing something that isn't even for you is an occasion to cast on at least two things in celebration.

Are you going to embroider eyes on it? Sparkly pink ones would look pretty good, I'm thinking.

Hair looks awesome!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Love the new look! Your package arrived yesterday afternoon, and I'm overwhelmed by your generosity. The sock yarn is fab and will be on the needles shortly. Thanks so much. I'm thinking you should start a pair of mittens. I mean, with the horrible weather we've been having, it's a natural, right. hee hee

12:25 PM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

as long as the hat doesn't lose it's flavor on TMWLITH's head. sparkly pink eyes, oh yeah.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Rabbitch said...

Yes to the sparkly pink eyes. And like a noze with kittywhiskers. Or something.

Yes to the black hair.

As for casting on? I dunno. I vote for a little earflap hat.

3:13 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Love the hair. I go away for a week and come back to new hair! You silly girl. I love surprises like new hair.

Look at the Man - he is such a card.

Last time I looked though wasn't the hat stripped or is this a second hat? Between the often repeated sex gloves/fingerless gloves and the hats - I am dizzy and confused.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Micky said...

Imagine that. My two favorite colors swimming around on your head. Very nice.
:)

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home