Wednesday, November 02, 2005

with so many light years to go and things to be found i'm sure that we'll all miss her so

I thought I would wow everyone this morning with the image of Pandora's Not Sock progressed while Trixie and Wawa and The Man Who Lives in the House and I were watching Bones and House, MD last night:
And then I ended up staying up watching reruns of Law & Order: One of Them and finished the damn thing.
The Man Who Refuses to Not Work at Home Anymore says he will take a better picture of it later today. By the way, this was the worst, most slap-assed seaming job I have ever done on anything, and yet, it seems to be strong and holding. Hunh. Who knew.

2 Comments:

Blogger jodi said...

Looks great! Do you still have some mindless knitting for Saturday?

12:09 PM  
Blogger Micky said...

It still looks very pretty. And as long as you don't wear it inside out, who's gonna know?
:)

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home