Monday, October 31, 2005

slicing up eyeballs i want you to know

So I worked on Pandora's Not Sock (aka The Hat) and almost finished her. Then I decided she wasn't wide enough. So I frogged her. So I decided to make fingerless mitts with The Yarn. After working up patterns, I finished the first one, to have The Man Who Lives in the House tell me he hated them and that I needed to make The Hat out of The Yarn again. So I redesigned Pandora's Not Sock to be wider, but I decided she was too wide, so I frogged her. Then I redesigned her and knit a few inches, and decided she wasn't wide enough, so I frogged her. So I went back to my first redesign, where she is now:
But I am pretty sure I will run out of The Yarn and she will be too wide again, so she'll be frogged again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for The Pixies!

7:29 PM  
Blogger jodi said...

Girl, you're so groovy.

8:22 PM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

sing it girl! this is the hat that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, itgirl started knitting it not knowing what it was, and she'lll continue knitting it forever just because it is the hat that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends . . . .

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home