Monday, October 17, 2005

you see?

Enough of you feel the way I do in similar situations. Thanks for making me feel like I'm not alone.

I've been pulling a couple of all-nighters on a work project. It's helping my state of mind. I'm back in Atlanta now and the paint job from hell is over with! The Man has done wondrous things about the house. And to pick up from Rabbitch, my current playlist:

The Cramps: Can Your Pussy Do the Dog?
Chet Baker: Look For the Silver Lining
Ben Folds Five: Song for the Dumped
L7: Let's Lynch the Landlord
The Clash: White Riot
The Pixies: Alec Eiffel
Dead Kennedys: Hellnation
Deftones: Hexagram
Husker Du: Girl Who Lives on Heaven Hill
Johann Sebastian Bach: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
Benny Goodman: Sing, Sing, Sing (Live at Carnegie Hall, 1938)
Bob Marley: Redemption Song

Knitting content again when I have time to knit.

1 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

that is so fucking high school! sigh. i do understand how you feel, i've felt the same way myself. in high school. geez, what jackasses. and btw, we can't let the tammy & paul story die! keep it going!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home